Sunday, April 15, 2012

keep me running

hey guys, how're you? :)
i'm good, been cramming in some last minute work this evening which is why i'm posting so late. i haven't posted in over a week now because i've busted my camera lense and need to get it fixed, but i borrowed siobhan's today :) i just went to work today, but it's back to college tomorrow :'( and i've got my art exam on tuesday so i've been busy preparing! well that and stuffing myself full of sunday roast :P i just wanted to show you what i wore today because i bought these new jeanssss! please excuse my messy hair day :P
 tee - bad habits. courtesy of spencer at http://www.proprpostur.com/
jeans - blitz
belt - topshop
socks - new look
nike air max ones @ office
i bought these jeans from blitz - brick lane, on a little shopping trip with laura on tuesday. i was well excited about them because i've wanted some like this for ages and they were only £30 so i was pretty happy :) i also cut my tee into a crop top as you can probably tell because it's a tad uneven haha but i cut it real quick before work today so you have to allow me :P i've been cutting lots of tees i don't wear much into crop tops because i wear so much more high waisted stuff than i used to and i don't really like tucking in, i prefer the way they look just hangin' ;) 
anyway that's all for me tonight, i've got to learn all my lines for my drama exam and do a couple more pages in me sketchbook before tomorrow. have a great night and i hope you all had a lovely easter! i hope you've enjoyed reading! ronan xx

16 comments:

  1. I'm the complete opposite to you, I buy crop tops because they're pretty and then end up not wearing them because I can't tuck them in! Haha, you look gorgeous! Jeans are too cool :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the jeans/crop top combo. I agree with tucking things in. Its so uncomfortable!

    Now, just put on some lovely wedges instead of those revolting trainers and we can be friends again :D wedgwedgewedgewedgewedge if i could wear them in bed i would... x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This look rocks! Love the boyfriend styled jeans! :D

    Kisse xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your dress sense, I swear I say it in every comment - but please be a personal stylist at least in your spare time!? You'd be so good at it.

    Good luck with your exam and I hope you fix your camera soon :)

    Jessie
    coppergarden.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's all about Brick lane for shopping. DAMMMM!! I want those trainers. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the jeans, I've been looking for a similar pair, watching some on ebay at the mo. I've been cutting tops into crop tops recently too. Much easier than tucking everything in!

    Laila x
    thekittenswhiskers

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely love the jeans (I work in Blitz ;)) and wowwoowow I need your Air Max :( I wanted them so bad! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those jeans look good on you honey... and u are so pretty. I am loving your dreads girl. #teamnatural all the way :) I am you 285 followere. WOW u have a lot girl. I need to be like you :)

    Kami from brokefashionista11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you for your sweet comment on my blog! your blog is so interesting! good work!i adore all your pictures!what about follow each other if you like? i hope you will come back! i send you a big kiss!
    miriam stella

    is fashion my Passion? the MiriamStella's Blog
    MY FACEBOOK FAN PAGE CLICK HERE

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this look!! You're so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty of you(of course, your outfit is also beautiful too!!) Love this casual style!!! Your jeans and t-shirt are fab!!!
    If you are a chic fans, you can also go on a journey in here: ray bans

    ReplyDelete