Monday, October 31, 2011

autumn

hey, you good? :) 
 shirt and skirt - urban outfitters, jumper - hollister, tights - sainsburys, shoes - schuh
it's getting colder and darker, but i love the colours of the leaves on the floor, and it's an excuse to have mugs of hot berry tea with 3 sugars :) i'm going shopping for a new coat this weekend too which i'm really excited about. i love coats, i want a navy one that's waterproof and warm. any store suggestions? :) also, i don't know how many of you are beyonce fans but i can't stop listening to countdown and love on top from her album 4. if you don't know them, have a listen :) anyway that's all from me today, i hope you have the most wonderful halloween, trick or treat? :) ronan xxx

9 comments:

  1. Autumn looks good on you. I love those songs too. Have u seen the videos? But they cut out the Andre 3000 verse in the party video. Boo to that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, does that top have a bow on it?! I LOVE BOWS! Haha, yes! Come to America! I'm afraid where I live doesn't have to many name brand stores around here. Like, seriously, the best store around here is F21! I have to shop online constantly! I really really love this outfit, you know I do! I love everything you wear because we have similar tastes! And oh, if you're getting the JC Lita's, I suggest you go for the spiked ones!! I badly want to get the spiked ones. But that's only if you want it :P I would trade in my normal Lita's for the spiked ones any day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate the cold weather. I love these pictures. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the coat shopping, I'm hoping to find one in the next couple of weeks :) I'm with you on the Beyonce songs, I am the biggest Beyonce fan ever literally. I love the bow/scarf tie on your shirt, looks lovely! I was reading your previous post and I am literally devasted that I missed the AA flea market, I have no clue how I didn't find out about it, and seeing everyone's finds literally kills me, haha! Have a great halloween as well lovely! Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving the bow on this top and that skirt is soo pretty. I found a coat at H&M that I'm dying to get but it's $100 and I already have 3 winter jackets...but it gets so cold here I need more! Hhaa
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eeeeeeeeeee!!! I'm loooooving that gorgeous bow tie at the neck...this outfit looks very comfy and cute. Great styling.

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful outfit!! and the photo's are great!! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is that a bow on your jumper? I love it! And I know, Autumn/Winter weather is my favourite kind of weather; love that it's getting darker and colder and closer to Christmas. Ah! Hope you had a good Halloween! x

    ReplyDelete