Sunday, July 29, 2012

said it's alllllrighhhhht

hey guysss! how're you?
i'm good thanks, we've had a little heatwave this week haven't we, it's been absolutely beautiful! pity that it's gone back to dull normal london, but i'm a little in denial and plus the lovely girls over at glamorous uk have sent me some lovely summery items and i couldn't wait to wear them. today i'm gonna show you a gorgeous oversized striped chiffon shirt which i wore yesterday, and you've probably noticed how much i love my vertical stripes :P
shirt - glamorous uk
reeboks - office (about 3 years ago)
american apparel pique bloomers
glamorous are an up and coming high fashion and vintage inspired label based in manchester. their classy designs range from casual to smart to fit every occasion, of which many of their items - including this shirt - could be dressed up or down. what do you think of how i've styled it? i decided to wear it as a dress to emphasise the casual aspects of it and pair it with these reeboks i got on my 14th birthday, as they have some animal print on them which contrasts the stripes, but thick black laces which compliment the white of the shirt. check out glamorous uk by clicking here, or the widget on the left hand sidebar of my blog.
anyway i'm off to steal some music off youtube (itunes 99p a song my back foot hahaha). keep reading to see the other lovely item that glamorous uk sent me, and i'll speak to you all soon! have a lovely week, ronan xxx

21 comments:

  1. LOVE IT. Really suits you, and i love the trainers too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your shoes:) if you want go to my blog:)
    http://asunshineoffashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really love ur hair,maybe my new hairstyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI:)
    Cool stripped shirt!!
    kisses

    Visit Missy Cheeks Looks on facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/MissyCheeksLooks?ref=hl#!/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! I love the stripes <3
    x
    -Imani Love

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that top! And it's funny- when the weather was really hot here in New England, it hadn't yet gotten there in the England but this week it's been cold here and really hot there.

    Giveaway on my blog! Check it out :)
    Vote for me in the MinkPink Suped Up Slasher contest!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun time to be in London. And I adore this oversized striped top. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the oversized shirt, you look lovely! :p xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm yet to buy anything from Glamorous yet but judging from all the bloggers recently all their stuff has been amazing! I love love love this shirt and I like how you've worn it so minimally. Yes, I will be sure to check these out!

    Gemma x

    www.gemmasatire.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look as sweet as candy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love over sized button downs and you wear it so well, and i love your hair! consider me a new follower :) check my blog out when you have the time x

    nadjascloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh sweet, you look so cute! I like the shirt/dress sort of look.. simple yet cool

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just LOVE tHe color of that top :)
    ..very refreashing to ME!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great top, I love the way you've worn it!

    Pip x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cool shirt. I love stripes. I imagine it would be very versatile too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. wheyy I have this,styled mine as a dress sort of thing too,you look awesome in it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love that it's long enough to wear without trousers/ skirt or anything, looks v casual-cool! And stripes are always a winner!

    ReplyDelete
  18. That shirt is gorgeous! I love that I'm not the only one that nicks off of Youtube, I always felt well stingey not wanting to fork out 99p haha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. I can get good ideas when I come here and enrich my experience in fashion.

    ReplyDelete