Tuesday, April 09, 2013

the way you grab me, must wanna get nasty

hey guyys! how're you?
i'm goood, i got back from 3 days in somerset with ruby and 5 days of florence with rob at about midnight this morning! florence is such a beautiful, peaceful city. there's so much to see and with a 'gelateria' or ice cream shop round every corner it's impossible to not love the relaxed vibe of the city. now that i'm back i really need to get a load of artwork  done for my exam next week but i've been waiting so long for a mild weather day to wear this tee so i couldn't help myself wearing it to the bank and asda today haha. 
 photo 2013-04-09130030-2_zps29e690f1.jpg
 photo 2013-04-09125808_zps0f57db0b.jpg
 photo 2013-04-09125847_zps1f721da2.jpg
 photo photo_zpsa531fe18.jpg
turtleneck, scrunchie, nail polish & socks - american apparel
t shirt - slazenger @ sports direct
boots - dr martens x aggyness deyn
 photo 2013-04-09125856_zps868570dd.jpg
i love wearing big baggy tees as dresses; so cosy but i love the look of them with the sleeves rolled up too. this is a 2xl, and what makes it even better is the fact that it cost me two pound fifty, hello sports direct! i paired it with my striped turtleneck because i thought it would go nicely with the yellow rim of the tee, plus it isn't quite warm enough just to wear a t shirt on it's own yet. it's crazy how i never used to have my hair up outside, and since rob pushed my hair comfort zone in some photos for his art project, and i discovered the joys of scrunchies at aa i have my hair up probably just as much as i have it down and this is my newest neon red scrunchie. american apparel are really good for socks as well, i thought i should branch out from the striped ones that i wear all the time and so i tried these seed-stitch socks and i think they're my new favourites. i'm just so happy that the weather is getting slightly warmer, i know it's not a heatwave or anything haha but i'm just so excited for summer.
hope you all had a lovely easter! take care, ronan x

instagram: ronanksm

14 comments:

  1. Loving neon at the moment, what a great pop of colour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute and Casual. Love the shoes <3

    ~ Jamara
    *Mind*Mash*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit!

    I love the shoes and socks!

    nialangleyspeaks.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.com/NiaLangleyOfficial

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect style. Tee looks awesome as a dress and I love your shoes xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi dearest, I love your post! Lovely blog!
    I always love to follow inspirational blog like this!
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC & Bloglovin? Let me know? :)


    sausanhanifah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You rock the aggy docs so well Ronan!

    in-my-sundaybest.blogspot.co.uk

    XOXO Sade

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like you've been having a fab time lately, very jealous of your little holibobs! Looking fab as always, you rock a scrunchie like no other xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those boots are my idea of perfection. You look lovely! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. That was such a boring comment, I apologise! I am so very jealous of you going to Florence, I went a couple of years back for my birthday and it was awesome! November is not the time for ice cream though :-(. Also, is that a tattoo missy?! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely love this outfit! Don't think I'd ever be bold enough to rock it, but it looks fab on you!

    Hayfa
    http://chic-and-cliche.blogspot.com/
    http://twitter.com/HayfaMk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Please give me your style lol, love the socks and shoes

    A little bit Unique

    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love the socks! they look amazing with your outfit

    from helen at thelovecatsinc // youtube

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win the ice neon or fruit pastel collection by models own! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  13. SO in love with your shoes!! <3
    Great outfit :)
    www.voguevillain.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great outfit, love the oversized t-shirt! xx

    ReplyDelete