Thursday, February 23, 2012

in the summertime

hey everyone, how're you doing? :)
i had a really good day today because the sun came out :D it was hot in london! and as a full on summer girl i was ready with my knee highs and dress for the sun haha :P everything seems so much better "when the weather is high, you can chase right up and touch the sky". 
today was also exciting for me because my friends and i decided for sure that we're gonna go to reading festival in the summer which will be amazing, and i also heard back from the urbanist (an amazing airbrush artist) who's going to graffiti one of my bedroom walls for me which i've wanted doing for so long! i'm so excited, it's going to be a london skyline, with a blue sky in the background and some birds possibly, i'll definitely take some snaps when it's done! only thing however is that march is going to be a proper broke month for me hahah, ah well, it's worth it!
sorry about the grey blur at the bottom of the photos, i don't have my tripod at the minute so had to balance my camera on the storage boxes in my garden :P
------------------------------------------------
 dress - h&m
cardigan - urban outfitters
belt - topshop
socks - gift from siobhan - tabio
shoes - clarks desert boots @ office
brassiere - jack wills
nails - pink:rimmel, red:elle
--------------------------------------
so you can't see it very well here, i think the sun went behind the clouds while i took these pictures but it was honestly such a beautiful day! i'd also like to congratulate my eldest sister siobhan for passing her driving yesterday, first time! well done von! :D although to be honest all i can see is free lifts to college ;) also what's new with me is that i'm not religious, but i've decided to give up unhealthy snacks with my mumma for lent. i generally eat healthily but recently i've been getting lazy and snacking on the wrong types of food, like my mum. but it excludes cake, cos i love cake :P haha.
so i hope you're all having a lovely week! and i hope the beautiful weather stays and comes your way also. have a great weekend, speak soon! ronan xxx

12 comments:

  1. those bright blue knee highs are so cute
    www.deejayspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME outfit. I love the dress x

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely look! and the knee-high socks look awesome on you!

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that dress and those shoes! It was warm where i was yesterday too! it was so nice i just had to dress for the weather because i knew it wouldn't last for long!! I cant wait to see how your wall turns out! I've just got plain white walls which is quite boring haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the h&m dress, wanted to get it ages ago but I couldn't find it in the shop, soo sad.
    xxxAfeeyahxxx
    http://smilerrr.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhhh Ronan, I just remembered bumping into you on my way to work a few months ago in Westfield, don't think you could tell who I was though lol.
    Anyways, looking great!! The cardigan is amazing and congrats to your sister xx

    http://zizziswardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice Outfit :) The knee highs are awesome !

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the socks and the dress! Very nice outfit like usually . x

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a cute spring-y look!

    J X

    ReplyDelete
  10. this dress is absolutely adorable and makes me think of summer!
    xx from germany

    http://hunt-the-fox.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete