Tuesday, January 01, 2013

i love it when you call me big poppa

happy new year everyone!
how are you all? i hope you've had an amazing christmas and i wish you all the most amazing year to come in 2013! it seems like this year has flown by but for me it's been great, and i expect even more from this year! i've made a few resolutions, which are to eat healthier, exercise more, focus more at college and to get back into blogging properly! and i'm super motivated now seen as for christmas, i scored on prezzies and one of which is a trip to new york in june eeeeeek! so i'm super excited for that and it's given me loads of motivation for to try my hardest in my a levels. today i'm just gonna show ya what i wore on the first day of the rest of my life!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
beanie - diamond dozen
turtle neck & neon yellow nail polish - american apparel
belt - beyond retro
coat - asos
leggings - christmas prezzie from siobhan - bitching and junkfood
boots - office
Photobucket
i felt so gassed today with this outfit on haha it's got to be my favourite outfit in a while! i've wanted these bitching and junkfood leggings for aaaages but they're always sold out and i'm always too poor, so i was ecstatic when i got them for christmas! they're soooo soft and i adore the print. if you follow me on instagram 'ronanksm' you'll notice that i'm a little bit obsessed with turtlenecks as well haha and this grey one is one that i got when i first started working at american apparel and thought it suited my leggings, although i decided to break up the grey a little with my thick black belt. also i snapped this coat up in the asos sale a few days ago! i had been looking for one with hardly any success, as i wanted something smart-ish that would suit the casual threads i normally wear and i fell in love with this textured woolen number as soon as i saw it. i hardly go anywhere without one of my diamond dozen beanies now, they're a necessity for keeping my head warm (no my hair isn't enough!) and they're such a bargain that i can't help myself. notice my new diamond dozen banner in my sidebar which means you lucky lot can get 20% off the collection so you should definitely check it out! all this paired with my chunky new boots i picked up in the office sale on christmas eve, it makes me a pretty happy ronan, haha :)
anyway i hope you've all had a lovely day, and are fully recovered if you had a wild one last night ;) take care, and i'm looking forward to seeing what 2013 brings! ronan x

instagram: ronanksm

28 comments:

  1. LLOOVVEEE those legging :)
    I am looking forward to 2013 as well!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to resist reciting the rest of the lyrics lol i love those leggings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing look! Love the top and leggings.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these leggings, amaaaazing outfit!xx

    maddie-elizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those leggings and that beanie! Totally dig your style:)
    Thanks for following, followed you too x

    ReplyDelete
  6. the leggings, the coat aaaahh TOO cool!!

    X

    p.s. Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh New York! So, so jealous. Love your leggings and your coat, I've been eyeing it up on ASOS for ages now. Hope you have a fabulous 2013 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. those leggings are hot! I always want to try printed leggings and then I get scared that I can't pull them off you've inspired me to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  9. great leggings! ugh I love your beanie, looks so cozy.
    happy 2013 xx

    a thousand million words

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are so stylish. I decided to follow you, I see you have passion for blogging. I hope you can check out my site: http://theproverbs.net and hopefully join. Keep posting, and stay true to your passion. Thanks and God Bless!

    Steven B.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Look at those amazing leggings!
    Gee. your outfit is on fire :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing blog :) I follow You now and I hope that you like my blog too! Have a great day ❤

    xx San☽
    owlspassion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello! Just found your blog and it's ace (hmmm, ace is a word I have never really used before, this is different...). Those pants are too cool and you look stunning in them. I could in no way pull them off as well. Happy new year :D

    http://meggymoo0.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh wow absolutely love this outfit!! those leggings r sick and cannot believe u work in aa ur so lucky! love ur style :) and ur hair omg xxxx
    www.thefrillseekers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. loveee those leggings on you! and the turtleneck is awesome!

    Laila x
    thekittenswhiskers

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy New Year!! You look absolutely lovely! That coat is gorgeous! xx Laura

    http://styleandsushi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. throw your hands in the aiiir if yous a true player... i've just had to put that song on now haha. this outfit is beaut x

    misskirstymarie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. Those leggings are gorgeous! They really suit you! Thank you for your comment! Happy New Year x

    http://www.gingerrsnap.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the look!
    Leggings aer gorge!
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ahhhh you are so stunning!

    Greta xoxo
    laviedegreta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Those leggings are gorgeous!! Hope you had a lovely christmas and new year x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love your blog! Found you through Instagram! I love those leggings there friggin awesome, stylish lady! Following you for sure xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. The leggings are awesome! I'm so jealous of your trip to New York too, have an amazing time! xo

    http://www.jenventure.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  24. Best wishes for the coming year. I hope your resolutions work out well which I am sure they will. I could do with focusing on a few of them myself.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great Post!

    This look is amazing I love your leggings so much ;) !!!

    P.S Just wanted to remind you that my giveaway is still open until the 14th for everyone to join !
    You can only say YES to this amazing Frenchonista Clutch worth $150 !!

    Love,

    Jen

    www.the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  26. Happy New Year Ronan! Your leggins are the best you are so lucky to have got them! x H

    www.hayleyeszti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete