Sunday, August 21, 2011

the ultimate-vest top week : day seven

evening everyone!
how are you all? :) i'm excellent! as you may have noticed my blog has undergone some refurbishments and a clean up and i really love my new blog! new features are the page system, layout, the colour scheme and also now i have a facebook comment bit at the bottom of the page so you can leave comments via facebook if you don't have a blogger account! have a little wander and i'd love to hear any comments!
thanks for all your lovely messages about my job at office, i'm so so excited and i really can't wait to get started! lots of people have asked how i got it: what i did is go on the office store website and go to the careers section and applied online, then i got called for my interview where i tried my bestest to stand out :)
 today i went to catch up with two of my old art class buddies which was really great fun :D and i decided to wear something comfortable and casual for the last day of vest top week!
--------------------------------
vest top - jack wills
soft jeans - hollister
 photography 1
 belt - topshop
both top and jeans are supercomfortable and i love the blues together.
 
photography 2
i actually ironed it before i left home haha :P but i don't think it looks too horrid a little creased
i love the relaxed fit of this vest top, it makes it wearable with so many different outfits.
photography 3
both mint and lemon nail polish - barry m
 photography 4
----------------------------------
so i hope you like my outfit as much as i enjoyed wearing it! which has been your favourite of my vest top outfits? :) you may be wondering why some of the pictures are called "photography #" and it's because as you know i have a growing interest in photography and these are just some of the pictures that i really love. i'm being inspired by so many different fashion and photography bloggers especially lily at http://redbricklipstick.blogspot.com and jeff from http://www.hi-bye.org/ . you should check out both those gorgeous blogs if you don't already know them! and lastly, i'd just like to say happy 16th birthday to my beautiful friend ruby! i hope you've had an amazing day :) i hope you've enjoyed reading today, ronan xxx

34 comments:

  1. hi i freaking love the photography on http://www.hi-bye.org/ blog wow it kinda reminds me of why i take random wacky different fashion photos but their photos are pro! lol

    nice jeans and congrats on the job again ronan! x


    euqinom7.blogspot.com
    E♥7

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations on your new job!! Thanks for your comment on my blog, by the way I got the Jordans in white! Your top is really cute and love the nails, soo original. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely simple outfit. love the top, very pretty. and good luck with your new job :)

    http://thepastimebliss.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh pretty outfit, great top! I really love your fingernails, they're sooo awesome. Good luck with the new job dear!
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice nails! and the outfit is so simple but so cute! and love it!!

    Kavita.
    www.truehaven.co.uk

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your sweet comments ;)
    Why, yes, the Litas can be very comfortable but with minimal walking involved. I'm surprised by how easily I can walk in it!

    Gah! Love your outfit, this has to be my favorite of your vest top outfits! I can see myself wearing this along with a belt! And your nails! I'm jealous! They are so lovely. I'm very bad at keeping up with nail colors and such! I still can't believe how young you are because you are so well-dressed!

    Wida
    Missing Amsie Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the silhouette of this outfit! great two tone nails too :)

    thestylechildblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the comment my deary =]

    Congrats on the new job and I hope you get a really, REALLY good discount =]

    http://theyellowboots.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so happy to hear about your job!! Congrats! :)
    The photography in these pictures is amazing, and I love the outfit!

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sometimes simplicity is key. You rocked this outfit, love the belt and your nails!!
    Congrats on the new job, hope you enjoy it xx

    http://zizziswardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh, Ronan, i love your nails. they're so pretty! And your legs AMAZING in those jeans!! Perfect! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. love ur nails and that top looks amazing on you!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE THIS LOOK AND YOUR NAILS!
    Chari T (deep fried stilettos)

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look so adorable, and your bright smiles,so cute!Thank you for these wonderful looks, you have an amazing style.Your shining eyes make you look so enchanting,you've got such a pretty face!!Adore you by the first sight!!I am gonna check your blog regularly....:D (one day I'll do that nail polish too)

    ReplyDelete
  15. fun nails! great job on the site; it's always fun to do a re-vamp.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your nail polish combination !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for dropping by loving the nails. Im glad you are gaining an interest in photography :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your vest, it's so lovely!! Congrats on the job!!:)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. i love the pattern on ur top :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely post!
    I love your blog!

    Kisses,

    www.fashionapp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. congrats on the new design! It's really is great! And I love your look! Very chic and stylish!

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://fashion-thrill.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congrats on the fabulous new job, can't wait to hear more about it. :)

    Love your hair, it totally jazzes up all your outfits!


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hey Ronan! Nice vest and love your nailpolish; I wish I could polish my nails like that.;)

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love your nails and the new layout is great :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. you look lovely,youve got an amazing figure :) loving the nails too

    Kate xo

    ReplyDelete
  26. Lovely! The top is great, but I must say, your nail polish is my FAVORITE!!

    xxMelissa

    ReplyDelete
  27. You're so pretty! I love the nails a super lot and that blouse is quite lovely! xo

    ReplyDelete
  28. This look is so great and your nails is really perfect.
    Your top is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  29. That looks too cute on you! Really emphasizes your loooong legs (yes, I'm a bit jelly). I also really really love your fun nails!

    xxx irinja (1milliondresses.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Lovely outfit!
    And you've got amazing legs, dear :-)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  31. Ronaaaaaaan, congrats with the office job; such an achievement. I have been loving your vest top days, I started blogging just about a week ago and have been following your blog daily lol, please have a look at mine : smilerrr.blogspot.com
    xxxAfeeyahxxx

    ReplyDelete